I seem to have an organizational system in place. We'll see how it works.
Here's my plan.
1. Print out the invoice as soon as I know an item has sold.
2. Track item on spreadsheet.
3. Pull the item from the stock and place it in a plastic baggie with the invoice.
4. Place plastic baggie in the "To Ship" box.
5. Print Label and place on envelope
6. Pack item
7. Ship and check off on Spreadsheet
What do you think? It's better than what I had, which was almost nothing.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
announcing the very serious crafts podcast
3 days ago